Oh my dioooo. One of the worst of Italy
Review of Damiano from Lombardy / Italy, August 2010
Language of the review:
Travel date: July 2010
Length of stay:
Type of accommodation:
Bungalow Type 3:
- Very Dirty
- The doors of bathroom gear
- Dirty Linen
- TV at least 15 years ago without DTT
- Light bulbs missing or burned
- Curtains and dirty routes that do not close
- Sofa smashed
- Air leaks
In 10 days I have never gone once and for disinfecting by mosquitoes. In other camp I saw spraying every 2 days.
Last thing. They kept my documents for the duration of your stay. Absurd and even illegal.
I am 15 years around the campsites to 4 star all over the Adriatic and this is by far the worst I've ever seen.
I have all documented with photos.
After my protests, the response was:
"I'm sorry." I too regret giving € 1600
Do not go
Worst camping 4 stars I've ever seen .... and I have seen!
07.08.2010: Answer from Camping Mare e Pineta
Too bad that after having taken possession of the house assigned to him the customer has not even mentioned the shadow of a complaint, the last day, upon leaving, he highlighted the problems and our response was: "I'm sorry, but if he had warned of problems on arrival, we could intervene. "
Unfortunately sometimes (thankfully few) customers like vandals shattered the house and not easy to overcome in the few hours that elapse between the departure of customers and the arrival of new customers. In case the customer has arrived at 11.50 hours instead of 16 as planned, and probably not to wait for four hours without knowing where to lean, we have streamlined the exchange, not doing all the normal controls, but this will not be justified. In fact something can escape, but the customer usually tells us if they find things in order and
• we intervene immediately, especially if the cleaning was not very accurate.
• the door of a bathroom was wet within 20 cm lower due to loss of air conditioning that customers have left on day and night, even with the doors open, causing a large ice that caused the problem.
• In Emilia Romagna the DTT has not arrived yet, probably will arrive in October, and have deliberately waited to buy new TV sets with decoders would not be served until our region will not be covered by the service. In any case, and satellite TVs are all functioning, as well as microwave, kettle and everything else.
• Bulbs are always replaced, but sometimes women do not light up to verify their efficiency, working by day. Would cost very little to go to reception and present problems.
• In the municipality of Comacchio mosquito treatments are programmed by the "Centre of Applied Ecology" which, via a daily bulletin tells us when to treat and sends the product. Maybe in other places visited by the customer, there were more mosquitoes or everyone did what he wanted, without coordination. Very bad !!!!!!!
• Regarding the document, we always ask the customer permission to detain him or if we simply leave a card any, even that of the COOP is fine, as a guarantee of returning to the starting bracelets. If all leave without a refund, could fall at any time in camp, being passer.
• Belle photos, prepared ad hoc, moving all the furniture in the house! women had to put all the furniture in place, almost a move!
We always gladly accept constructive criticism and encourage us to continuously improve the service, our primary objective, but in this case many criticisms were perhaps less severe if to justify it rather than trying to explain to the client situation, we did a discount.
Probably for this reason that the customer waited to claim the time of departure. This is not a good habit !!!!!
Finally how do we know that some cracks have been caused by the customer during the 10 days of his stay? In fact there has precluded any possibility to check and possibly fix it.
Who will read this response is invited to see for himself the level of the camp / village that has received numerous awards at provincial, regional, national and guides all over Europe for the continued commitment to improving the supply.
Managers of villages, Beware of customers like this man !!!!!